Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pantone, Please!

Hey guys! For my next post, I wanted to talk about the Pantone color of the year, which is radiant orchid. It's a gorgeous purple color that looks like this:


I was inspired to create a purple look based off of this color. The Pantone color of the year is often a predictor of runway/fashion/beauty trends of the year. I wanted to incorporate this color not only into my clothing but my beauty as well!


My purple sweater is from Original Sin. I purchased it over the summer so it's no longer available, but check the end of the post for some just-as-adorable alternatives.


Purple eyeliner is great for bringing out the green tones in any color eye! Check out the eyeliner I used here, in shade 31-Purple Stilettos.


My pastel purple nail polish is OPI's You're Such A Budapest.

Some alternatives to my sweater (click to buy):



For some Radiant Orchid beauty tools and products, be sure to check out the yearly collaboration that Sephora does with Pantone!





No comments:

Post a Comment